3 Reasons to Try Cloud Servers



Thousands of people worldwide are now using the server cloud. I recently tried them and was blown away. If you have not tried them yet here are a few reasons why you should.

Cloud Servers are flexible allowing you to experiment and try new things. Most vendors allow starting the server and run it for as long as you want. It can be as little as a few minutes or much longer, and permanent. I recently heard that the Red Hat Linux version 6 was available and wanted to know what the changes and check out all the cool new applications. I logged on to the online control panel across my Firefox web browser on a cloud of my account, clicked on create a new server, the selected 256 Megs of RAM, enter the root password, and then waited for about 3 minutes for the server load. Then I reported through my SSH client (putty) and it's game time. I had the option to upgrade to more processors and memory, you can do it in small steps to find out what works best for your web aplikacije.Nekoliko days later I wanted to test Samba on Debian Linux system. Rather than spend an hour loading Ubuntu from a DVD, I simply fired up the cloud server saves about 45 minutes. This time I chose a server with plenty of memory, because that's what I needed, it was great.















0 comments: